CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEES:
Shuttle prides itself on providing complete customer satisfaction by offering quality products and service. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your new system, then Shuttle offers the following return policy:
- You may return your system in new condition for credit within fifteen (15) business days from the receipt date. Orders over $5000 are not eligible for return.
- You will receive refund or store credit for the hardware price, minus shipping and handling, software, accessories (keyboard, mouse, speakers etc.) and a 15% restocking fees applies.
- There is no return or refund for special orders/OEM projects/Microsoft licensing/Graphic cards.
- No Physical damage or scratch to the unit.
- All original packaging and materials must be included in a like new condition to avoid additional charges.
- To return products, you must follow Shuttle RMA procedures.
- Customer is responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for returning the products.
- All software is provided subject to the license agreement that is part of the software package and you agreed that you would be bound by such license agreement.
- You must return all pre-loaded software with the product or other software and only if the package has not been opened.
- All open software is not returnable and is provided subject to the license agreement that is part of the software package.
- Shuttle is not responsible whatsoever for the product lost, damaged, modified or otherwise processed for disposal or resale.
- Shuttle will not accept return of any products purchased from a Reseller. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY. Additional restriction may apply on certain products.
- Shuttle Customer Satisfaction Guarantee applies only to products purchased directly from Shuttle Computer Group, Inc. and/or http://us.shuttle.com